Monday, September 3, 2012

White pizza


 I love pizza... I could eat it all day every day! I am trying to eat as healthy as possible though so I started looking up healthy recipes I could make myself. Thanks to Pinterest (once again) I found one that is the total package. For reference I buy crust already made (whole wheat) but you can make your own crust if you would like.

INGREDIENTS:
  • Olive Oil (3 Tbs)
  • Pizza Crust 
  • Garlic- Chopped (3 Tbs)
  • Mozzarella- Fresh (8 oz)
  • Ricotta (1/2 Cup)
  • Parmesan (1/4 Cup)
  • Basil (3 Tbs)
  • Spinach (as much as you want)


DIRECTIONS:
  1.  Preheat oven to 450 degrees
  2. Spread the pizza crust with olive oil
  3. In a bowl mix the garlic, mozzarella and Parmesan and spread over pizza
  4. Add ricotta and spinach sparingly then sprinkle basil over 
  5. Bake for 8 minutes

Pretty simple.. right?! Enjoy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment