Thursday, February 28, 2013

Flat ab February End Results

As promised I will share with you my secrets to a flat tummy. This month I solely focused on getting my six pack back... funny thing is I did not perform 1 crunch. That's right, you heard me. My results were solely from nutrition factors. Switching up my diet && continuing my workout plan I have been on. So here are ten things I changed this month to get my abs back.




1) I carried around a 32oz water bottle with me all day && drank 32 ounces 8 times a day
2) Started my day with a glass of green tea & ended it with a glass of green tea
3) started paying attention to my fiber intake & went from not even 15g a day to 30g a day
4) ate every 2 hours
5) I am an extremely picky eater (especially when it comes to vegetables) so I tried a new vegetable each week & was surprised to find out that I love zucchini! So now I make vegetables a snack
6) cardio! I started doing empty stomach cardio one day a week as soon as I wake up to blast that tummy fat
7) PORTION control.. paid attention to what a serving size was and stuck to that... though for a couple days I was starving my stomach got used to it.. Also all my meals had to fit in a 4x4 to go box
8) Workout routine: I've been sticking to Chalean Extreme & lifting heavy weights
9) went from two cheat days a week to one every two weeks!
10) started a stretching routine I do before bed every night (specifically targeting the core)



Have a Facebook? Follow my Fitness page FIT MAMAS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment