Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Beachbody Transformation

It has officially been one year since I have been able to workout after having my son. I decided to FINALLY make my transformation video... This was all done through Team Beachbody Programs. My goal was to lean out/ tone up and lose the last of my baby weight. I started out with P90X Lean schedule, moved on to P90X2 and Brazil Butt Lift and completed a 2nd round of P90X2 (it's by far my favorite program lol). I also started drinking Shakeology daily which helped a lot. So enjoy (: !!!




I became a coach after completing my first Team Beachbody Program because I knew these programs worked and wanted to help others get their dream body. Being a mom and working full time doing home workout programs was the only option I had at the time since I could do it whenever I wanted. I used to get home from work at 9pm, put my son to bed and workout at midnight everyday just to get it through.

If you would like me to be your FREE coach click HERE

To Order shakeology HERE

To Order Team Beachbody programs HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment