Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flat Ab February


The questions I get asked most often are typically about achieving a "flat tummy"... There is a lot more that goes into that then you think. Sure doing 100 sit ups will build muscle but that is not going to get your "6 pack" showing. In all honesty your DIET is what will give you the flat tummy you have always been wanting. Like I said, you could go to the gym and do 349825693487 ab workouts but it won't be worth anything if you have a layer of fat covering the muscles. 



So in February I have decided to do a month series titled "Flat Ab February" loaded with tons of flat ab tips, secrets & workouts. To take part in this all you have to do is head over to Facebook and like my fitness page "FIT MAMAS". At the end of the month I will update my blog with all the tips but I'm sure you don't want to wait the entire month to find out my flat tummy secrets!

Get my Flat Ab tips HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment